Friday, August 19, 2005

Weekend Plans

I am feeling better than I did yesterday, going to take Saturday off from running and pick it back up Sunday. Looks like this will be an Umstead weekend. I am really excited about tomorrow as Beth's parents will be watching Reilly while Beth and I go mountain biking on the bridal trails of Umstead. I cannot remember the last time we biked together. It won't be long before I can take Reilly out there and let him enjoy the great trails.

Sunday I plan on doing my "off" long weekend, 12 miles on the hills of Umstead. The hills here have really helped my running and should really help with the Maine marathon. Umstead is fast becoming one of my favorite areas. Last Friday I discovered Rocky Road trails which connect to Umstead and Lake Crabtree. This gives Umstead some really nice single track options, wide bridal paths, single track for running only, and parts of the Cary Greenway. All of this very close to my office in RTP and Beth's parents house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home