MTB Week 10-31
Decided to take a week off from running,
Monday Oct 31, 2005
Conditions: Sunny, 70 degrees, very very nice
Nice bike ride Monday at noon, biked to banshee, upper banshee, upper witchlands, busted a spoke, full neverland, back to 1/2 of lower witchlands, passed ringo and dogs. 1 hour ride.
Wednesday Nov 2, 2005
Conditions: Sunny, 65 degrees, very very nice
Spent an hour riding all the trails at Lake Crabtree, nice ride but this place can lull you into sleep, I think next time I'll either ride Rocky Road (very hard) or ride part of Crabtree and then get a hill workout in at Umstead. I am also going to shift my rides to Tuesday since Gary and I are going to start a training regiment at Umstead
Friday Nov 4, 2005
Conditions: 7:15am cold, warmed p, very nice
Freak Friday ride, met Booda, Squonk and newbie Stewart Bryan for nice ride, wormhole, flying dagger, lower witchlands, spyder hole, back to Unity, home. Very nice ride.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home