Tuesday run, out of town treadmill run
Am traveling for work and yesterday I found myself in Bethesda, Maryland, which really meant running on the treadmill at the Holiday Inn Select in Bethesda. It reminded me of my first 1/2 marathon training, the Columbia River Gorge, as I trained exclusively on a treadmill. In fact much of NY training was done in World gym in Stamford. THANK GOD for warmer weather and trail running.
I did manage to squeeze 6 miles off the treadmill, I also remembered how obsessed with pace/time and speed one can become on a treadmill, what the heck else do you have to pay attention to? Which got me thinking, it would be nice to have a watch that accurately tracks pace/speed/distance, might as well through gps in while I'm at it. Ideally I would like something that I can use on my bike as well. I seem to notice most folks use something from Garmin. I will have to start researching this to decide if I want to invest.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home