I'm back, Company Mill PR
Wednesday 2/22 Company Mill run
Ran Company Mill for the 2nd time since my return today, just Gary and I, rainy cloudy day. I love the Company Mill loop, it really presents interesting challenges and the continued running of this loop brings a new level of strategy into the run. The trail also brings tons of memories into my head, first and foremost the memory of running (really walking) this trail the first time I tried it. I remember thinking I would never be able to run that entire loop. It also has several sections that really allow me to become one with the trail and escape from everything but the current moment. The turn at the end by the river brings back memories of Boone for some reason, I think it's the smell, it smells just like the old Cottonwood Brewery used to. We've started adding splits, here's where I came in today, first time under 50 minutes.
Bridge 1 @ 7:02
Reedy Trail 1 @ 9:02
Reedy Trail 2 @14:02
Bridge 2 @ 12:19
Finish Leg @ 7:17
total 49:48
PR Company Mill


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home