Monday, February 20, 2006

Week of 2/13 (3rd week back from knee)

Keeping myself busy trying to maintain a couple of days a week of swimming, 2/11 I returned for my first Trailhead run since 12/31, it felt really nice. The knee seems to be healing nicely. I ran for abougt 50 minutes on Saturday.

Sunday 2/12 went out for a swim, am now up to 1250 meters, working towards a mile.

Monday 2/13 new Nike Air Zoom Steens, went out for 45 minute run, shoes felt new but pretty good.

Tuesday 2/14 first spin class in several weeks, also lifted aftewards

Wednesday 2/15 first company mill run, Gary, Chuck and Jim Pullen. Felt so good to be back out at Umstead. I have definitely lost a step or three, finished the loop, including one bio break and 30 seconds of walking in 53 minutes.

Thursday 2/16 swim and mtb 45 minutes, broke spoke (again)

Friday 2/17 swim

Saturday 2/18 Trailhead run, 1 hour

Sunday and Monday, much deserved rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home