Tuesday, March 14, 2006

3/1/06 Wednesday

3/1/06 Wednesday

Been sick for a few days so decided, motivated actually by NPR podcast, to blog about something other than running/biking.  I'm also doing this from a plane sitting @ LGA enroute to Boston.

Every year I attend an IDC IT conference in Boston, it's really a networking event & lately about the only work travel I take.  So far this has been one of those blessed trips that occur about 1 out of 10 trips.  It started with an early departure, no traffic, and a chance to see Dean Smith enter I-40 beside me.  It was him all right; I even slowed down to let him pass.  For the record, he drives a blue Volvo cross country.  

Upon arrival at RDU, they offered a $200 voucher for a flight 1 hour later, I took it, to find out the initial flight was delayed by 2 hours.  You can’t beat that, $200 for an earlier flight.  Both flights have been empty & short.  One of those rare trips, no lines, no waits, no traffic.  Perfect!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home